- March 25-26, DONNIE SMITH BIKE & CAR SHOW, River Centre, St. Paul, 3/25 – 9 a.m.-7 p.m., 3/26 – 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Tickets – RiverCentre Box Office, all Ticketmaster locations, charge by phone at 800-745-3000 or online www.ticketmaster.com.
- April 1, WILLMAR CAR BUFFS’ BREAKFAST, 9 a.m., at Queen Bee’s Bar & Grill, 121 James Street West, Paynesville, MN.
- April 8-9, 61st ANNUAL GSTA’S ROD & CUSTOM SPECTACULAR, St Paul, MN. MN State Fairgrounds, Warner Coliseum. Host: Gopher State Timing Association. Contact: Dave Smith, 763-235-4334; Charlie Johnson, 651-464-5250.
- April 29, LOU’S NURSERY TRIP. Meet at truck stop in Clara City at 8 a.m. for optional breakfast. Leave truck stop at 9 a.m. A tour of the museum in Ortonville has been arranged from 10:45 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Then to Lou’s Nursery and Greenhouse at Big Stone City, SD. Please send an email to email@example.com or text 612-202-5090 for us to do some planning with numbers for the truck stop and museum.
- April 30-May 6, DON’T MISS THIS TRIP! BUS TRIP TO A DOZEN CAR MUSEUMS, Volo, IL, Detroit & Dearborn, MI, etc., etc. Bus, motels, most food, museum passes, ALL INC. Extra stops inc. 7 days, 6 nights. $999/person. Board bus in Bloomington, MN (free parking). Contact: Ron Anderson, 612-869-5768.
- May 6, WILLMAR CAR BUFFS’ BREAKFAST, 9 a.m., American Legion Post #545, 155 Lake Ave., Spicer, Minnesota.
- May 6, THE 1ST RATS & RODS CAR SHOW & SWAP MEET, Redwood County Fairgrounds, Redwood Falls, MN, Reg. 9 a.m.-11 a.m. ($10), Show 11 a.m.-3:30 p.m., All vehicles welcome. Free public admission. Top 10 vehicles trophies, Top 3 rat rods
trophies. Vendors (auto related) $15. Contact: Steve 507-295-2537, Brenda 507-430-3566, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- May 7, 41st ANNUAL NORTHLAND ANTIQUE, DOLL, TOY & ADVERTISING SHOW, St. Paul, MN. 9 a.m.-3 p.m. MN State Fairgrounds, Progress Ctr. Contact: Bob Mannella, 763-560-4290.
- May 7, 30th ANNUAL SPRING EXTRAVAGANZA CAR SHOW & SWAP MEET, St. Paul, MN. Rain or shine. 7 a.m.-3 p.m. Day of show: $15/vehicle, driver & 1 passenger; $25/25’ long x 15′ deep swap space; $5/spectator over 12. MN State Fairgrounds, Machinery Hill & Northeast parking lot. Host: The Gopher State Chapter, BCA. Contact: Spring Show – G.S.C.B.CA, PO Box 130067, Roseville, MN 55113; 24-hr hotline, 651-770-8096.
- May 12, WILLMAR CAR CLUB MEETING, 7 p.m., Willmar Municipal Utilities Building, 7th Street West & Hwy. 12, West Door.
- May 21, 37th ANNUAL WILLMAR CAR SHOW & SWAP MEET, Willmar, MN. 8 a.m.-2:30 p.m. $10/show car, $15/swap space, $20/car corral, $5/adm., $3/over 62. Host: Willmar Car Club. Contact: Nate Lipinski, 320-444-0368; Cliff Gesellchen, 320-354-2457; Mike Hartman, 320-235-0706; willmarcarclub.com.
- May 27, 6th ANNUAL WOODRUFF MEMORIAL CLASSIC CAR SHOW, Woodruff, WI. Reg. 8 a.m.-10 a.m., show 9 a.m.-3 p.m. $10/ vehicle, $5/classic boats prior to 1970. 1418 1st Ave. Host: Town of Woodruff. Contact: Brian Foelschow, 715-892-9965; Dave Meier, 715-367 -6307.
- May 29, TOP 50 CAR SHOW, Duelm, MN. 9 a.m.-2 p.m. $10/entry. Host: Jack and Jimֹ’s. Contact: Justin or Orson, 320-968-9995.
- May 29, 43rd ANNUAL MEMORIAL DAY CAR SHOW & SWAP MEET, Cambridge, MN. Rain or shine. 9 a.m.-2 p.m. $10/ show car with driver & 1 guest, $4/spect. 12 & older, $10/swappers outside, $20/swappers under shelter for 10’x20’ space. Isanti County Fairgrounds. Host: North Central Chapter Hudson-Essex-Terraplane Club. Contact: Joan Hudson, 763-370-6012.
- June 2-3, SHADES OF THE PAST CRUISE & CAR SHOW. Fri. cruise 6:30 p.m., Sat. show 8 a.m.-3 p.m. $15/pre-reg., $20/at gate. Running’s parking lot, corner of Hwy. 59 & 23. Host: Running’s. Contact: Mark Mather, 507-532-7567; Pat Dero, 507-865-4445.
June 3, 32nd ANNUAL MORRISTOWN DAM DAYS CAR SHOW, Morristown, MN. Gates open 8 a.m. $10/car, driver & pass. Host: Dam Days Committee. Contact: Steve Nordmeier, 507-339-0157.
- June 4, 34th ANNUAL ALL FORD POWERED SHOW & SWAP, Apple Valley, MN. 9 a.m.-2 p.m. Show cars $6/pre-reg., $10/day of; $2/spect.; $15/swap/car corral. Apple Valley Ford, 7200 W 150th St. (County Road 42). Host: Upper Midwest Region Shelby American Auto Club. Contact: Roger Stolley, 507-649-1592.
- June 4, 35th ANNUAL ALL GM CAR/TRUCK SHOW & SWAP MEET, St. Paul, MN. 8 a.m.-2 p.m. $5/adult gen. adm., free for children under 12. MN State Fairgrounds, Machinery Hill. Host: General Motors Car Clubs Association. Contact: www.gmcca.com; www.facebook.com/ GMCCAssociation; Milo Falk, 952-545-0134, email@example.com.
- June 9-10, 31st ANNUAL EDDIE COCHRAN WEEKEND, Albert Lea, MN. Fri. cruise-in, Sat. show, downtown on N Broadway, cruise 4 p.m. $10 reg. Host: Freeborn County Historical Museum. Contact: Jerry, 507-473-0303; firstname.lastname@example.org; Facebook: Eddie Cochran Weekend.
- June 17, HUTCHINSON JAYCEE WATER CARNIVAL CAR SHOW, Registration 10 a.m.-11 a.m., Award presentations at 3 p.m. Top 20 and Mayor and Royalty Choice for top two cars. Entrance off Hwy. 71 by Cenex, West River Park. All cars and trucks. Sponsor: Hutchinson Jaycees, Host: Gas Holes Car Club. Inf rust, $2200. Jay Mork, 320-905-7083.